C# features

HNBeck at t-online.de HNBeck at t-online.de
Wed Jan 25 14:04:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

I suppose you're talking about C# 3.0 ?

because it also will allow XML and SQL expressions directly in code, it
seems that C# 3.0 will be a mixture of many paradigms, future showst if
this will be a good mixture or not. Also, we have to wait what Microsoft
will understand by lamba expressions, because they always want to
present a so-called productive-simple-to-use environment ;-) Anyway I
would be pessimistic .....

BTW, C Omega (Omega written als small greek sign) is a interesting
research language from Microsoft. http://research.microsoft.com/Comega/

Regards

Hans