Do you think that squeak is long overdue for a Refactoring onlypass.

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jan 25 15:39:24 UTC 2006

> Wilkes Joiner
> Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:27 AM
>
> [snip] We
> should include Traits and let people get a feel for how to use it in
> the wild before it is used by the core classes.  That may just be my
> own fear due to lack of understanding of or experience with Traits.

I agree with this but for purely selfish reasons.  I would like to play with
and lean Traits, so that I can participate in the refactoring of the
collection classes.

Ron Teitelbaum