wxsqueak no morphic ?

serge vi sergev at cantoche.com
Wed Jan 25 21:16:43 UTC 2006

Maybe it has been asked before, but i was wondering if it was possible
to imagine a squeak starting directly with wx widgets and without
morphic ( to be smaller).
It's not i don't like morphic of course, but i'm working on long term UI
projects and i would dreaaam about doing it in squeak. My problem is
that the targeted public won't like the morphic look, either the
all-in-one-window design.
After playing a little with wxSqueak, i realized that it was for me the
perfect match of multi platform UI , cool Dev environment ...etc..etc..
I won't explain you all why Squeak is a great dev platform , will i ?

Thank you in advance for the time you will take to think about :)