Squeak, source control, subversion, versioning, monticello, all that good stuff.

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Jan 28 03:27:52 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 06:22:27PM +0100, Cees De Groot wrote:
> On 1/27/06, Simon Kirk <Simon.Kirk at pinesoft.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hi Squeakers. Bit of an internal monologue here about something that's
> > been concerning me about Squeak development for a while now: Source
> > control.
>
> Note, by the way, that I would object against any single system under
> development of a single 30-40 person team :-).

Without a development team of this size, it is not possible to
assemble a large enough population of defects to objectively
measure the value the aforementioned control processes. In the
interest of the continued advancement of computer science, pray
allow the experiment to proceed.

Dave

p.s. Apologies to Simon whose questions are entirely valid ;)