Croquet big project tender

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Sat Jan 28 08:53:39 UTC 2006

Cees De Groot a écrit :
> On 1/27/06, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ext.cri74.org> wrote:
>
>>>Well, I've done a bit more reading and decided not to work towards a
>>>consortium/bid. If anyone needs subcontracting, I'm available :-).
>>
>>Yeah, you are right it will be ridiculous to try out something so late.
>>

> Well, the document hasn't been available for that long. And I wouldn't

In the EU and public offer, I will be tempted to thing the delay between
the publication and the dead-line for the proposal is stricly regulated.

> have tried if I would've known day 1 after  publication, either. The
> project is just way too risky.

It requiers a large band of skill, not only computer science but
scientific and pedagogicial ones. The funny fact is that it requests it
to be developped with Squeak.
I wonder about the final target of this project: the schools students,
large public?

Hilaire