[ANN] SqueakLight status

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jan 28 11:57:19 UTC 2006

Hilaire Fernandes puso en su mail :

> Just in time :) I had trouble with the URL you provided in your previous
> email.
> Hilaire
Fail the ftp ?
The Mac run from when I wake up to dinner time (about 09:00 to 23:00 GMT).
But also could be blackouts or other troubles here.

For all experiments running , well this are "experiments", and something
could do not work.

I wish know what the trouble was and also if you try something on
SqueakLight and do not work.

Remember what this is a hand cut image.

The last fixes .cs was just for running the Tables example sended today and
a couple of this week resolved fixes.

Thanks !!!

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam