Error while setting jpeg background from file (primitive failed)

Petr petr at madnetwork.org
Sat Jan 28 21:02:44 UTC 2006

Hello Squakers!
I tried to set background image in the latest image (6718). However, I
am getting an error calling a primitive.

primJPEGReadImage: aJPEGDecompressStruct fromByteArray: source onForm:
form doDithering: ditherFlag errorMgr: aJPEGErrorMgr2Struct

	<primitive: 'primJPEGReadImagefromByteArrayonFormdoDitheringerrorMgr'
module: 'JPEGReadWriter2Plugin'>
	self primitiveFailed

I tracked down, that this error was introduced in (6706). Before this
version the problem doesn't appear. I tried this under windows only.

Petr