[ANN] SqueakLight status

Alexandre Bergel bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jan 29 10:51:02 UTC 2006

Hi!

I tried SqueakLight. It looks nice.
Some bugs I found after few minutes of try:
	- Double click on the bin and you get an exception
	- If I click on the book, bottom right, I got a file browser. Once I
selected a folder, I got an exception
	- If I try to move the tool bar, I got a lot of exception.

I've got few questions:
	- Why do you want to deal with changesets ? Why not Monticello ?
	- It seems SqueakLight is based on a 3.7. Why not a 3.9 ?
	- I feel that "SqueakLight" is not really a sexy name... For someone
that does not know squeak at all, "SqueakLight" looks strange, IMHO.

Regards,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel