Error while setting jpeg background from file (primitive failed)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at
Sun Jan 29 12:56:52 UTC 2006

Marcus Denker puso en su mail :

> What does Traits have do do with this?
>      Marcus
 I only know what 6705 works and still no Traits on it or maybe I wrong.

Here we have a said, "El que rompe paga" or who cause what we don't have
jpeg now should fix.

Some masters understimate the Butterfly effect, still having troubles by
changing all from old String and Symbol to new.

But this was necessary for non western languages.

And Traits is for some super masters , they should do a fork as others do
before and let the common guy happy in his/her ignorance.

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam