[Morphic] I wish know when was the last image in what Nebraska performs as designed

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Mon Jan 30 22:11:13 UTC 2006

Am 30.01.2006 um 21:20 schrieb Yoshiki Ohshima:

>   Hi, Marcus,
>
>> Especially strange is that you back then just loaded the
>> Connectors.sar without caring
>> about all the extensions it does. This looks to me looks like a
>> recipe for desaster.
>
>   I'm not sure about the issue you described.

When connectors were loaded into the Squeakland image, we did not
notice that the SAR also installed a gazillion patches for various
system methods. It would have been much easier to fix at that time,
but we only noticed it a few dozens changesets later. It was a major
pain to weed out the changes afterwards, and I'm pretty sure we're
not done, yet.

Well, such things happen. Bad luck.

- Bert -