SqueakSource migration next Monday

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Tue Jan 31 03:54:46 UTC 2006

Ah -- never mind my last message. I have the A record pointing to
69.55.226.151 right now. Not sure who that is is, but that's what was
decided before. I will make the change to the IP you suggest below once you
confirm the timeline.

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple
idea. -- Carver Mead