question(s) from a newcomer Squeak-fan about changes and images

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 31 20:17:55 UTC 2006

Jeroen van Hilst puso en su mail :

> I've also seen the SqueakLight image, how is a thing like this made ?
With giants before me breaking the rocks.
And a long work.

All what I do is rearranging all and trying to have a modular system what
could go from about 3.6 mb (a minimal start morphic and no much more, to
current 3.4.5 (yes , today I deliver a fix of all Alexander complaints and a
couple of requested "I want that into ").

And when all refactoring and packages going out of 3.9 end and Spoon
continue his way, you could go from nothing to all ( or I hope so).

Thanks for interest !!

Edgar