question(s) from a newcomer Squeak-fan about changes and images

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jan 31 23:05:18 UTC 2006

Jeroen van Hilst puso en su mail :

> Thank you very much for the explanation! Its perfectly clear now.
>
> About SqueakLight,
> when playing with it i have come across some things (minor glitches...).
> Ive tried to solve some things (as an excercise). Do you want to know about
> these? If so, How?
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
>     - Jeroen
Email me all problems , questions, wishes.

Also here have a beginners oriented group what starts Spanish speakers only
but have some non Spanish speakers now.
And people are friendly, several understand English, others pro in.

Could orient and guide you via Internet if you wish.
Having a "SummerTeam" of students with a couple of games, a server how to
set for doing what (Socket - Service - Komanche - HttpView - Seaside )
misteries setup and simple exercises.
And a final user super ppt or upcoming Sophie, involving all kinds of files
(audio, video, etc) what you could use with Squeak for doing something.
Using normal 3.9 and what you loose on using SqueakLight.

Edgar