Writing a book on Seaside

Michael Doherty rmdoherty at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 19:59:29 UTC 2006

Fantastic! The only thing I would ask for is a table of contents. This is a
tabbed column you can show on the left of the screen and click on the
various topics. I find that with a good table of contents and Adobe Reader's
search function, I can find what I'm looking for in a pdf document pretty
easily.

Best regards and thanks for your contributions.

Michael