TypeInference: File based way of thinking

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Sun Jul 2 14:29:40 UTC 2006

Hi Damien

> Hi,
> I'm currently interested in type inference. RoelTyper works by:

	Francisco Garau worked on his Thesis on Type Inference in Squeak, and
the result was a quite complete Type Inference system working on Squeak. I spent
some time trying to find a URL for it, but I couldn't. Everything seems to point
to the now extinct swiki.net (http://typeinference.swiki.net).

	I think that you should be able to find it looking for it some more time,
or at least use it as pointer to find other related work. If you finally give up
finding his work, and unsuccessfully tried to contact him, and are still interested,
let me know.

	gera