Video Conferencing

Josh Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Mon Jul 3 23:47:19 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

Howard Stearns and I have been working on video conferencing in
Croquet.  It's not what I would call polished, but it's available:

http://opencroquet.org/WiscWorlds/

I'll note that Mac OS 10.4.7 has introduced some OpenAL weirdness
that we haven't solved yet.  Also, the routers at Wisconsin are in a
transitional period, so connectivity may be a bit spotty.

Josh