can not install Chronos

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Tue Jul 4 00:14:17 UTC 2006

Philippe,

Your problem is simply that you are following instructions that are out of
date, and were applicable only to Chronos version B1.150.  [Perhaps I should
delete old blog entries?]

The current version of Chronos is B1.172.  That's the only version
downloadable from the web site at this time.  The correct installation
instructions are in the file named Installation.html, which is included in
the "Chronos.zip" archive file.

You can also see the correct installation instructions on the Squeak
Downloads page on the Chronos web site (http://www.chronos-st.org).

I haven't published any new versions of Chronos since early May, but expect
to do so soon.  The new Squeak version will be repackaged as a SAR file,
which should make things easier.

--Alan