can not install Chronos

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:48:44 UTC 2006

Hi

Thanks, but now when I try to load Chronos/Passport-Squeak.st I get a
syntax error at:

HttpRequest KomHttpSever-protocol writeOn:

writeOn: aStream
	"this can be used to form a client-side request and send it over network"
	aStream nextPutAll: self method, ' ', self url, ' ', self protocol,
String crlf.
	self header keysAndValuesDo: [:key :Name already used in this class ->value |
		aStream nextPutAll: key, ': ', value, String crlf].
	aStream nextPutAll: String crlf.
	"aStream nextPutAll: self body asString"

I renamed the value block argument but then the next just popped up in
#parseCookies:.

That image already had a Kom Server (7.0.3).

Philippe