Proposal for a Squeak migration meeting

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Thu Jul 6 18:53:16 UTC 2006

> If tweak guys do not want to participate why should we do that?

Well, I hope "do not want to" is not why; maybe they just "can't".
Because whether Henrik would *want* to help integrate his font
anti-aliasing is irrelevant.  Our only choices were to reject the work
or try to pull it in anyway without him (many thanks to Andrew Tween
for looking at it).  Its a tough situation but one I think we're better
off accepting as a very real possibility.  At least open-source stuff
offers a remote chance of success..

And rejecting is a perfectly fair choice, "support" is a factor as much
as any other in deciding to pull something into your project..

Regards,
  Chris