Any report about the 5 Jully meeting with legal counsel?

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Thu Jul 6 22:42:06 UTC 2006

tim Rowledge a écrit :
> We did indeed have a discussion with Dan Ravicher via group iChat
> yesterday. He was very helpful and suggested a couple of options that
> we could consider. I think it would probably be best not to say any
> more until we've had time to discuss them a little. At least one of
> them involves some delicate negotiation if I understood properly.

Thanks for the feedback Tim.

What is that little secret which cannot be reveal :)

Is it at least possible to have a timeline of action, so we do not have
to hibernate for 10 months?

BTW, SqueakFoundation web site appears to be totally out of sync. We
don't even know who are the board members from the website.

These pages http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/squeakfoundation/ look like the
pre-election SqueakFoundation ones. What is the problem there?

Hilaire