"Children First!" means ...

Hans N Beck hnbeck at t-online.de
Fri Jul 7 17:46:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

Am 07.07.2006 um 09:16 schrieb Andreas Raab:

> Right. I *fully* support Alan's efforts to get these communities
> involved in the educational efforts - if we compete then the kids
> will ultimately win. If that is in Squeak or in Python or in Ruby,
> who cares?

+1

We are always at the beginning of teaching knowledge, pedagogics as
didactics. No one can assume the Squeak is the last step here,
althought it is a very important one :-) Would be interesting to see,
how Alan's experience in using Squeak may  influence python or even
other things ;-)

Regards

Hans