[ANN] Squeak3.9b-7037 available

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 09:59:57 UTC 2006

> - manually merged in Alex' enhancement:
>
> Enhancement: When you find a class by pressing Alt-f for example, you
> may have a very long list. Even if you type the exact name of the
> class. This changeset place as the first choice the class you entered.
>
> For instance, try to search for Object. You have a very long list,
> this change makes Object the first entry of the menu

This is case sensitive. Is this really wanted? For example if I want
to get fast to Object and in my laziness I just type 'object' instead
of 'Object' I get AbstractObjectsAsMethod at the top.

The rest of the (omni) browser related stuff seems to work. Search for
'commentd'  you get to TCommentDescription, hitting on '?' gives no
exception. Methods are where they should be.

Philippe