[ANN] Squeak3.9b-7037 available

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 16:03:53 UTC 2006

2006/7/8, Alexandre Bergel <Alexandre.Bergel at cs.tcd.ie>:
> > The rest of the (omni) browser related stuff seems to work. Search for
> > 'commentd'  you get to TCommentDescription, hitting on '?' gives no
> > exception. Methods are where they should be.
>
> I did these fixes because it does not work with 7035.
> A fix has been included in 7036 or 7037 by 'pmm'.

Sure, no problem. It's not easy to get the right trait if you're not
familiar with them. I had to ask Adrian to get the right one. The
method somehow got lost by a (now fixed) monticello trait bug.

> NB: Having full name instead of initials would be something positive
> I guess... I do not know who is pmm...

Well that's me. So should I change the initials to 'me'? ;) *jk*

I agree with you, it would be desirable to know who wrote the code and
how to contact him (see also the relicensing thread). Initials don't
really scale in this matter as noted on an earlier thread. But having
the fullname of the author in the version name, especially with
blanks, I'd don't know, I just somehow don't like it.

Philippe