[Help] How do I split an MC Package into two packages in 5 minutes or less?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jul 9 08:13:50 UTC 2006

You create a new category and create the according package then move
the class there.
Then move the class category extensions. This is clear that this is
not optimal yet
but if you add these behavior to the browsers we will include them.
Alex added some actions to OB to deal with package. This is on my
harvesting list.