Graphics Import Glitch Possible False Alarm

Dan Shafer onemind at danshafer.com
Sat Jul 8 23:51:00 UTC 2006

After I posted my last comment about the seemingly inadequate support
for PNG graphics importation into Squeak, my colleague and I had
another chat. Turned out he was using a Squeakland.org image. I have
no idea how old it was. I had him go download the latest from
squeak.org and he's MUCH happier now. He says the graphics come in
just perfect, so he's back on SqueakTrack and looking at what he can
do with it.

I just wanted the correction on file in case others who are
evaluating Squeak run across my earlier message and feel hopeless.

Dan