OmniBrowser for Squeak 3.9

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Sun Jul 9 10:16:11 UTC 2006

> Try using the latest version of Shout on SqueakSource (Shout.3.15-tween.65.mcz).
> I've just tried this in 3.9b-7037 with the ImageBrowser, and with
> ShoutOmnibrowser (from SqueakMap) installed, and it works ok for me.
> If you have any problems then please let me know, and I'll take a look.

First, thank you for Shout, I love it and hope it will be included in a
future 'for devs' squeak distribution.

I still have problems.

Squeak-7038
ShoutOmniBrowser from SqueakMap
Shout 3.15 65 from Squeak source
Don't know what ImageBrowser is

With OBSystemBrowser:

I have the syntax highlighting, but when I try to write text on the code
pane I get the error in the attached file.

Thank you