Updated packages

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jul 9 15:23:06 UTC 2006

On 9-Jul-06, at 2:51 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> I would like to have 3.9 final (or nearly there) by the end of next
> week.

I think what you're putting together here is 3.9 gamma, not final.
Once you're done it really needs a least a few weeks when people can
test it before any crucial repairs are installed if they are needed.
If everyone is reasonably happy without any changes being made then
we can rename -gamma to -final with a clear conscience.

tim
Useful random insult:- Monorail doesn't go all the way to Tomorrowland.