[Help] After you've run a postscript, how do you get it to delete itself?

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 02:38:15 UTC 2006

Hi Bert,

Yes. You are probably right. And if you needed to do
it anyway how would you accomplish the task?

Sometimes it will be appropriate to leave the image in
a clean state and remove startup code.
So how to do it is a matter of curiosity and knowledge
seeking.

The specific problem I mentioned in the original post
has been solved with your and karl’s suggestion.
I put it in its own thread:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-July/105946.html

Thank you for responding to my posts.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace

---

In response Bert wrote:

>Deleting something from the changeset makes it work
magically, you
>cannot tell by looking at the CS what it did. Bad
practice, IMNSHO.