Updated packages (was: Re: CALL FOR 3.9 Final changes)

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 06:42:00 UTC 2006

2006/7/9, stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch>:
> Hi andreas
>
> I prepared all the scripts for the integration and when I run it (you
> can do an update from the latest image)
> MC does not find Balloon-bf.3.mcz (an ancestor of Balloon-ar.11).
> Could you have a look?
> May be I could load without merging (but I do not know the complete
> implication).

If there'd be an implication (you loose changes in your working copy)
you'd get a debugger and only if you hit proceed you'd loose them. So
I don't see why you merge in the process of building a release image.
The package maintainers should have done the merging and you just load
the right version. Plus merging is slower than loading.

Philippe