can not install Chronos

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Mon Jul 10 06:57:48 UTC 2006

Version B1.173 of Chronos has been published.

This version fixes a bug in ChronosParser reported by John Rubier.  It also
renames the Passport class HttpRequest to PPHttpRequest, and renames the
Passport class HttpResponse to PPHttpResponse (to avoid a class name
conflict with Seaside.)  The latter changes only affect Squeak, since both
HttpRequest and HttpRespose existed only in the Squeak version of Passport.

The new version is available either from SqueakSource
(http://map.squeak.org/account/package/46b5731f-5112-4157-94d3-d40c4ed8304d)
or from the Chronos web site (http://www.chronos-st.org).  Note that the
version available from SqueakSource is now distributed as a SAR file.

--Alan