Navigating traits?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jul 11 06:40:58 UTC 2006

I tried OB for some fifteen minutes but it seems to be quite a bit away
from production quality. To name a few of the issues I ran into:
- errors when looking at class comment or hierarchy in the browser
- lockups when trying to "browse hierarchy" on Behavior and friends
- errors when trying "browse hierarchy" on traits
- "browse" in a message list navigates to the class instead of the trait
where the method is implemented
And so on. There were also a few weird places where methods showed up as
being implemented nowhere (e.g., all items in the list where italics
which I presume means it's not implemented in this place) even though
their users showed. Don't remember where it was just the final nail in
the OB coffin for the time being ;-)

As for TraitBrowser, where can I get it?

Cheers,
   - Andreas