OT - Squeak and the Broader Software Community

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Jul 11 17:34:12 UTC 2006

On 11-Jul-06, at 10:19 AM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> Tim,
> Do you have any art pieces / UI design examples / etc. for us to view
> via the web?

Hmm. Almost all my UI research was done in the days when 64kb of
memory was the price of a small car, so I can't think of anything
that is webbable. Somewhere deep in level 3 or 4 of my basement I
might have some paper stuff but it's a question of finding it. There
are some (laughably poor) pictures of some of my furniture and
motorcycle designs on my website (see below), which is in itself so
encrusted in cobwebs that it is a disgrace.

I think I'd count more as a 'feel' person than 'look' anyway, so
pictures aren't that much help.

tim
Change is inevitable....except from vending machines.