Saving morphs to file

hilaire hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Sun Jul 16 08:17:05 UTC 2006

Damien Cassou a écrit :
> hilaire wrote:
>> Save project as with classic Etoys project?
>> But may be it is too wide for what you want to achieve.
>
> I have never used Etoys. I want to save the diagram to a file so that I
> can load it later. I can use the classic deserialisation method if I
> have nothing else I think, can't I ?

 From the Etoys point of view saving a project (for example from the
orange flap, you can use the Publish button to do so) will save all your
  mrophic instance of the current Morphic project. May be it is too wide
for what you want to do. And yes you can only save a few instance, I
forget which methods I used to do that :(
May be in the wiki there are some info about that.

Hilaire