FFI and apicall/cdecl type

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jul 19 00:23:35 UTC 2006

Since this is the second time you're posting a question in this area
(which makes me assume that you're actually interested in getting an
answer) I'll point you gently to:

   http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Essays/smart-questions.html

Please read it and note in particular the parts about "Be precise and
informative about your problem" and "Be explicit about your question".

Cheers,
   - Andreas