Still about methodClass

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Jul 29 11:56:12 UTC 2006

Here's a shortcut for letting the COMPUTER do it:

	(nil systemNavigation allMethodsSelect: [:method |
	    (method methodClass methodDictionary includesIdentity: method) not])
	   do: [:cltr | cltr actualClass compileAll]

It presupposes the (already discussed) script from Andreas embraced by my
nilifying (for throwing non-methodClass methods out of the image into
nil-heaven):

	ProcessBrowser classPool associations do: [:each | each value: nil].
	WeakArray restartFinalizationProcess.
	MethodChangeRecord allInstancesDo: [:each | each noteNewMethod: nil].
	Delay startTimerInterruptWatcher.
	WorldState allInstancesDo: [:each | each convertAlarms; convertStepList].
	ExternalDropHandler initialize.
	ScrollBar initializeImagesCache.
	"SokobanMorph initFields."
	Vocabulary initialize.