Suggestions for C++ or DLL code

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Jul 31 01:55:20 UTC 2006

Andreas,

I'm supporting the certificate store of windows.  I will be reading and
writing certificates to be used for SSL/TLS.  The reason for this is to
simplify some of the tasks needed to support SSL and to support what is
already perceived to be a safe storage method in windows.  (I am also
thinking about supporting LDAP for storage instead but that is down the
road, first things first)

As for the VW dll/c connect code.  I found the ability to set up libs and
header files and automatically generate code very useful.  Looking at the
FFI kernel it appears that the pieces are there for me to assemble manually,
which I why I asked the question if it is possible.  What concerns me most
is having to dissect the 5 or 6 very large header files that are needed to
support the few api calls that are made.

Are there some good examples of more complex FFI calls and structures, or
easier ways to support many different required header files?  I haven't
downloaded the VMMaker or looked at slang, do you suggest I look at that
first before deciding on which path to take?

Thanks for you help,

Ron Teitelbaum