[3.9] 7033 available

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Jun 1 06:46:11 UTC 2006

nicolas cellier a écrit :
> Hi Diego,
>
> Le Jeudi 01 Juin 2006 01:20, Diego Fernandez a écrit :
>> Hi Nicolas, I have submitted the fix at
>> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3725
>
> i did guess your initials.
>
>> Oops! I did't see your previous bug fix in Mantis, so the mine is a dupe.
>> (and thanks for the comments).
>
> You're welcome, better have two fixes than one (three with tom's one, and
> maybe four with hilaire's). It is good to have other opinions.
> Of course, we should always look in mantis first, and the site is quite
> efficient with keyword search, but me too i forget sometimes...

yes, you are right. We need to document somewhere the process of bug
report and fix send so everybody knows how to do that properly.

I have another question about using Mantis. How could i reopen a closed
bug ? I guess, i need more rights in Mantis ?
I would like to reopen : http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3339
because now in the last image the icons turns green when you click on it
(try with the expand icon on each window for example).

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##