Monticello - MCMcmReader>>loadVersionInfo

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Jun 1 12:13:21 UTC 2006

Am 01.06.2006 um 02:28 schrieb Ron Teitelbaum:

> Hi all,
>

> Does anyone have a fix for MCMcmReader>>loadVersionInfo
>
>  I’m trying to use Monticello configurations and I get a
> subClassResponsiblity error when trying to read a mcm file.

This was fixed in MonticelloConfigurations-bf.34.mcz sometime back in
November last year.

It is available from

	http://source.impara.de/mc.html

Also, the latest version of Monticello there fixes a problem with
lost methods when loading multiple packages at once (like when using
dependencies, or configurations).

- Bert -