[ENH] Two enhancements for the Omnibrowser

Duncan Mak duncanmak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:57:39 UTC 2006

On 6/1/06, Alexandre Bergel <Alexandre.Bergel at cs.tcd.ie> wrote:

> I am working on some new improvements...

Do you think it's a good idea to copy the 'Find class' dialog from the
leftmost pane to make a 'Find method' dialog for the method pane (rightmost
pane) to allow typing in some text to find a method? I see that there's a
'Find method' available in the class pane (pane #2), but that shows only a
dropdown of the available methods.

When working on Morphic related things, it often gets tedious having to
scroll up and down the list to get to the method I want.

Duncan.