Squeak 3.9 image

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jun 1 16:45:55 UTC 2006

Look in the archive for a roadmap for 3.9

3.9 beta is a beta
then we will remove some packages and we should create a developer
release and a teacher one

and we will put shout, rb and all the rest in the dev image.
So far Shout is a nice package but a package. At the end nearly
everything should be a package

Stef