Debugging problem with GOODS 80 in 3.8-6665

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jun 1 16:53:11 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm having a problem with committing in GOODS 80 in 3.8-6665.
KKDatabase>>commit is choking on a primitive failure in
Socket>>primeSocketSendDone.  I initially ran into this on a 3.8a-1 unix
vm, then tried it on a 3.9-7 unix vm where I also see the same
behaviour.

Using gdb with the 3.9-7 vm I find that socketValid is returning false
because the SocketPtr's sessionID does not match thisNetSession.

Unfortunately I don't know what this means.  Can someone please give me
a hand tracking down the problem?  I should be on #squeak for the next 6
or 7 hours at least.  Thank you.

Ken

P.S. I should also note that I'm using the GOODS server version 3.01