Name spaces in Spoon

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Jun 2 01:13:44 UTC 2006

Hi Peter--

 > One way would be to run the "new" Morphic in its own object memory and
 > remote-debug it into existence; this is independent of namespaces. The
 > other would be to allow both in the same image at the same time; this
 > is highly dependent on namespaces.  Craig will no doubt tell me I'm
 > talking through an inappropriate orifice here...

	Hee. :)  Actually, in the second case you could install the core of
Naiad, which among other things allows every class to have an arbitrary
name (and create modules, and transfer them elsewhere). I don't think
namespaces would ever be necessary in either case.

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist