SUnit missing tests.

R. Clayton rvclayton at acm.org
Fri Jun 2 19:57:32 UTC 2006

I have a project with the following categories and classes:

  ContextFreeGrammar
    ContextFreeGrammar
    ContextFreeGrammarTests
    GrammarProduction
    GrammarProductionTests
  EarleyParser
    EarleyParser
    EarleyParserTestCases
    EarleyParserTests
    ParseState
    ParseStateSet
    ParseStateSetTests
    ParseStateTests

When I open a SUnit test runner, it lists the following:

  [blah blah blah]

  ColorTest
  CompiledMethodTest
  ComplexTest
  DateAndTimeEpochTest

  [blah blah blah]

  DurationTest
  EarleyParserTestCases
  EarleyParserTests
  EventManagerTest

  [blah blah blah]

  FractionTest
  HashAndEqualsTestCase

  [blah blah blah]

  OrderedCollectionTest
  ParseStateSetTests
  ParseStateTests
  PasteUpMorphTest

  [blah blah blah]

That is, it's missing ContextFreeGrammarTests and GrammarProductionTests.  How
can I fix or get around this?  I've tried various combinations of

 1 switching between "Test" and "Tests",

 2 filing out, deleting, and filing back in, and

 3 closing and reopening the test runner

with no success.  This is squeak 3.8 update 6665 on a debian testing system.