Monticello Configurations help

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Fri Jun 2 20:09:32 UTC 2006

After looking at it some more it appears that the configuration is written
to the repository.  The problem is that there is a reader cache which is
preventing it from updating on display.  I changed one method that fixes
this problem:

MCHttpRepository>>versionReaderForFileNamed: aString
	readerCache ifNil: [readerCache := Dictionary new].
	^ readerCache at: aString ifAbsent:
		[self resizeCache: readerCache.
		super versionReaderForFileNamed: aString do:
			[:r |
			"do not cache configuration files"
			('*.mcm' match: aString) ifTrue: [r] ifFalse: [
			r ifNotNil: [readerCache at: aString put: r]]]]

The return on this is kinda funky.  There is a nil check on r but if it's
nil it would blow up and it wouldn't have been executed anyway.  I left it
to minimize the change.

Ron Teitelbaum