SUnit missing tests.

Diego Fernandez diegof79 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 01:56:45 UTC 2006

If you use the Test Runner in 3.9, take a look at TestRunner>>findCategories
and TestRunner>>findClassesForCategories:  maybe you can debug those methods
to see what's happening.
Also if you could print:
(TestCase buildSuite tests collect: [:aTest | aTest class ]) asSet includes:
YourMissingTestCaseClass

If this returns true.. then is a problem in the test runner, if returns
false, maybe your TestCase declares #isAbstract as true, or the super-class
is incorrect.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Diego