Hobbes Emulator licensed

Wolfgang Helbig helbig at Lehre.BA-Stuttgart.DE
Sat Jun 3 11:59:56 UTC 2006

Stephane,

you want:
>Cool. I really want to have a look (argh....time time time is going
>to fast or I'm doing too much stuff)
>Then where is hobbes :)

Inside a Squeak 3.6 image I've got from Dan when I asked him for the fonts used
in Smalltalk-80. I do not have access to the original Hobbes Emulator as
programmed by Vassily for Visual Works.

If authorized by Dan, I'd put the sources of his port of Hobbes on my web site.
But I'd prefer Dan to put it on his site or better yet on some of Squeak's
repository.

Since the V2-image from Xerox PARC is not published, and probably never will,
Hobbes is of limited value only. At least to me.

Greetings
Wolfgang

--
Weniger, aber besser.