Request for the web team

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jun 4 10:09:53 UTC 2006

Hi karl

what we could do is to use the same wiki and have an entry

squeakfoundation.squeak.org
to point to it.

I do not know where I can find a stable smallwiki version in Squeak.
People apparently prefer to hack and not really share in one single
places
so I stop to think about that! after all if software engineering is
not worth....

Stef