Squackers 7 June 2006: reminder

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Jun 5 05:13:00 UTC 2006

Hi all--

	There will, at long last, be a Squeak Hackers ("Squackers") meeting,
this Wednesday, 7 June 2006, 8-10pm, at the usual place (near San
Francisco, CA, USA). Please let me know if you can make it! Also please
let me know if you need directions, and if you have something you'd like
to show. We're also looking for a projector to use for the evening.
We'll attempt to broadcast audio/video and tie in the Squeak IRC channel
as well.

	I can show Quoth[1] and Spoon[2], and am interested in discussing what
Squeak 4 might look like.

	thanks!

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/quoth