Clock Morph?

El Marjani Raouane radouane.marjani at zmms.tu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 5 14:45:50 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have a little problem, I want to change the time by a "ClockMorph"
Instance, I have searched a Methode in Squeak Categorie
ClockMorph, which makes that, but I didn't find. for exemple of this
way:" I get the contents of my clockMoprh, then I set these contents
with the time that I want", is there a methode that make that, or I must
writte it self.

|b|
a := ClockMorph new.
a showSeconds:false.