How safe is this?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jun 7 12:56:20 UTC 2006

Tony,

Thanks for the links.  We are currently working on a full version of ASN.1
in the cryptography group
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cryptography (I
know you are already a member, the link is a shameless plug for new members)

The version that Paul Davidowitz is working on is almost complete and we
could use some volunteers to help review and test the implementation once it
is completed.

I was trying to avoid unnecessary complication and definition transfer since
I'm moving data from squeak to squeak, I know I need ASN.1 for things like
X.12 where I'm going from squeak to the world.  Although it does seem silly
to throw yet another custom protocol, so I'll give it a try with Paul's
pre-Alpha code and see how far I get.

Thanks Tony!

Ron Teitelbaum